Career Connections: Government, Security & Intelligence is your opportunity to connect with professionals from each of these areas. This event will be held on Wednesday, April 4th from 6:00 – 7:30 p.m. in the Sullivant Hall Collaboratory (Room 141). Entry to the Collaboratory will only be accessible from the High Street entrance. This event will consist of career mix and mingling between students and employers in a casual yet professional environment. Students will gain helpful knowledge for their career development and discover options for obtaining hands-on experience applicable to their career goals. Employers will be on hand to share insight about job search tactics and shed light on the range of opportunities that exist. Appetizers and beverages will be served during this event.
Register for the event:
· Arts and Sciences students register via FutureLink (http://futurelink.osu.edu). Click on the Events tab (on the left-hand side) and select "Workshops/Other Events" from the drop-down menu. Scroll down and click “Career Connections: Government, Security & Intelligence” to RSVP.
· Not an Arts and Sciences student, visit http://careers.osu.edu/students/buckeye-careers-network/ to identify your access portal to the Buckeye Careers Network. Click on the Events tab (on the left-hand side) and select "Workshops/Other Events" from the drop-down menu. Scroll down and click “Career Connections: Government, Security & Intelligence” to RSVP.
Employer Participants include:
· Ryan Mason, CFE, Asset Protection Specialist – Big Lots
· Robert W. Warfel, Special Agent – Applicant Coordinator / Recruiter – Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI)
· Brent Riley, Cyber Crimes Special Agent – Ohio Bureau of Criminal Investigation (BCI)
· Toby Ferguson, EEO Manager – Ohio Department of Public Safety – Ohio State Highway Patrol
· Traci Luers, Diversity Recruitment Manager – Ohio Department of Transportation
· Thomas A. Page Jr., Communications Supervisor – OSU, Department of Public Safety
· Craig Stone, Chief of Police – OSU, Department of Public Safety
Questions about the event? Contact Brandy Williams.email@example.com.