This new material is the work of Cheryl Xie and Peter J. Bullock. The first phase of this work will be a translation of all cases involving deaths from the Yuedong ching'an chu-bian, or First Compilation of criminal and civil cases decided in Guangdong province, published Guangzhou, 1832.
- Yuedong Cheng'an Chubian. The first compilation of criminal and civil cases decided in Guangdong province [doc] (Guangzhou, 1832)
- Abstract of Peking Gazettes. Appeals and Submissions to the Emperor regarding cases of murder and suicide [doc], 1872-1877 and 1896-1899. Shanghai: Reprinted from The North China Herald and Supreme court and Consular Gazette
- The Death of Koh P'in-Lien. Extracted from the Peking Gazette [doc], 1874-1877
- Homicides and Suicides in Extraterrestrial Jurisdictions: I. U.S. Court for China. II. H.M. Supreme Court of China, Shanghai [doc], 1920
- YueDong Case No. 1 [doc], Dianbi County, 1823
[doc] - Some links on this page are to Microsoft .doc files requiring the use of Microsoft Word. If you need these files in a more accessible format, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.